Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Update!

Sunday we had our baby shower in Mabank and it was awesome! We got sooo much stuff and we are going to have another shower Saturday in Van. Aubrey got lots of cute outfits. Which I was very happy about. We also got lots of wipes, diapers, bath wash, lotions, etc. Thanks to everyone who came. It was a fun shower and I am excited about next week.
We came home and pretty much put everything away that night. At about 1:30 AM, on one of my many restroom trips, I looked in her room and just had to finish organizing everything so I stayed up for about an hour and went back to bed.

Isn't this great? Mom, 2 Grandmas and 3 Great Grandmas. What a blessing!


Wonderful friends


Adrien found a friend, Jolee. She better stay away from him though because Tiffany and I have made plans for him and Aubrey.

2 comments:

  1. It WAS fun. What's better in life than the genuine love of family and friends! You're easy to love. So glad you are the mother of this grandchild. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just making sure you know the shower in Van is on SATURDAY.

    ReplyDelete