Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures of the nursery

Here are some more pictures of the nursery. Taken by my father-in-law. He takes much better pictures than I and the colors are more true. I have a few more things I was going to put on the walls but I'm not sure if I have the wall space.





Adrien and Tiffany just left. He has had a fever the last few days but is getting over it. Tiffany ended up taking him to the hospital one night when his temperature was 103 degrees and they poked and prodded all over him. My aunt's heart surgery went as well as expected but unfortunately there is not much that can be done, only a small percentage of her heart works on its own. She has lived much longer than expected so hopefully she keeps on. She is really wonderful and I want Aubrey to get to see how great she is.

I think I am going to go pack my hospital bag and have a discussion with Aubrey about how labor and delivery are going to go.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures won't load for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Aubrey is obedient like you always are. mom

    ReplyDelete