Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wonderful day!

Today was pretty great.
Aubrey wore a super cute outfit from her Aunt Kim and Uncle Philip.


We joined Matt and his parents for a good lunch. We tried to take her picture in the ball pit at Matt's work but she didn't seem to enjoy it. We came home and played on the floor some. She is getting really good at grabbing for things.

We went to watch my brother's basketball game. He did really great. I've forgotten how much I enjoy watching basketball. We may have to do this more often, after all what else is there to do in a small town on a Friday night? Last year I went to a football game and also enjoyed myself so maybe our Friday nights will get more interesting. Ha! Seems silly to be thinking HS sports would be fun to watch but it really was!

After the game I hung out with my wonderful Aunt Suzette, Mom, Trent and of course Aubrey. When we got home there was a package waiting for us! Woo! Presents! It had the most wonderful doll in it.

I ordered her from the HeartsforHaiti Etsy store. It was made and donated by HopesArtCreations. She is wonderfully made. If you come to visit, do ask to see her so you can see how great she is. I hope Aubrey adores her as she gets older, although I'm thinking I may not let her play with her. I just love the craftsmanship put into her.

Another wonderful thing that happened tonight. I dressed Aubrey for bed, turned out her lights and turned on the mobile and went to get myself ready for bed, fully expecting to get her in a few minutes. When I went in she was asleep! Fell asleep on her own, in her crib! The ballgame must have worn her out, another reason why they may become the Friday night activity.

Matt's good friend is coming over so I better get in bed so I can clean up some tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. darling doll!!! and Aubrey is growing up sooo fast! Moma

    ReplyDelete