Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

Luckily Matt and I live close enough to our parents that we get to spend time with both sides for the holidays. For Thanksgiving we alternate whose side of the family we eat with but either way we see them on Thanksgiving day. This year we ate with the Ellis'. Well, everyone ate while I fed Aubry and then they watched me eat. :) The food is always good but this being the fifth year I've been, the food really felt like it was my traditional holiday food. Very yummy and I wish I had some green bean casserole right now. The gathering was a little smaller this year but Duane, Marsha and Grandma came over the night before to see Aubrey. Here are some pictures that my mother-in-law sent me, as I still do not have the cord for the camera. Matt???

1 comment:

  1. Aww, she looks so sweet and grown in her Thanksgiving clothes. Mom

    ReplyDelete