Saturday, November 14, 2009

5 weeks old

Aubrey was 5 weeks Thursday and she is doing great. The Dr. said she was perfect! At her 1 month check up she weight 9 lbs. 15 ounces and was 22.5 inches long. She has already outgrown some clothes and is out of her cradle because she moves around too much at night. She isn't sleeping through the night but I've gotten the hang of having an infant and things are going pretty smoothly.

Not a lot going on really...just staring at Aubrey. I'm excited about the holidays. I've lost all the baby weight and then some but my pre-pregnancy clothes still do not fit because things are not in the same place, a lot of extra skin. Hopefully I won't gain over the holidays.

Adrien and Lyric were over the other day and my house is definitely not baby proof. I'll have to pack up all the candles and little items here soon.

Arrggh!!! I can't find the camera. Still no pictures

1 comment:

  1. hey, Jod, Matt and Aub ... I love Y'all. Mom

    ReplyDelete